Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Outfit: Ride 'em Down.


Military jacket: Romwe || Velvet lingerie top: Romwe || Denim shorts: Romwe || Platform boots: Schuhtempel 24

Military is a huge topic in AW16 these days and to be honest I kinda like it - at least those military jackets that are clearly inspired by the ones Hendrix or The Beatles wore. Military jackets were actually a very huge thing in the 60s/70s Rock 'n' Roll scene. I really liked this lightweight, cropped style I received from Romwe a few days ago. It looks great with the red velvet lingerie style top that I received at the same time. I thought some denim shorts would make the look more casual and wearable and combined these with my platform heels. All in all a slightly 70s inspired Rock 'n' Roll look with some grungy elements. 

Love x









3 comments: