Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Outfit: Glory Bound.


Ethnic printed kimono: Romwe || Fringe top: Topshop || Ripped shorts: Zara || Western boots: Gamloong

Festival vibes again for this Wednesday - you can never have enough kimonos in your wardrobe! I received this cute ethnic printed longline kimono from Romwe a few days ago, it's such a cool piece. It looks like a scarf but still got the typical kimono style which I love. Its soft colored mint main color with red/blue/mustard highlights go with almost everything. Here I combined it with a fringed vintage inspired tee I got from Topshop last year and my new ripped denim shorts I bought early last week while shopping at Zara. They're so soft and comfortable! I added some western accessories and there it is my complete summer look.

Hope you all have a great day! 
Kisses. xx












1 comment:

  1. Das Fransen-T-Shirt passt sehr gut zu der Shorts! Ein sehr hübsches Outfit!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete