Friday, May 27, 2016

Outfit: Sweet Child o' Mine.


Printed duster kimono: Romwe || Guns n Roses top ; crochet shorts (old) ; necklace (old): H&M || Gypsy Rocker boots: Spell Designs

Summer is officially here and I'm so glad about the fact that I can wear my flowy kimonos again - especially the longer ones! I received this duster in 70s print from Romwe the other day and it's just perfect - it's super soft, flowy (I took the photos on a windy day as you can see) and much more expensive looking than it actually is. Here I went for a very comfortable combo and one of my signature looks: Band tee and shorts! The crochet shorts have been in my closet for more than 3 years now I think and they're still great with all my longer tees. The Guns n Roses tee is actually pretty new, I bought it a few weeks ago when I visited the local H&M store. I guess you can never have enough band tees, they make every look so much cooler & more Rock 'n' Roll. And to complete the boho rocker look I went for my beloved studded western booties by my favorite Aussie brand Spell Designs. 

Love x















2 comments:

  1. Starkes Outfit! Der Kimono gefällt mir echt gut!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pose
    https://youtu.be/RwyOESKFNa0

    ReplyDelete