Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Outift: Good Times, Bad Times.


Lace-Up Suede dress: Zara || Necklace: Vanessa Mooney 

Here's finally an outfit post with my suede dress I bought at Zara around 1 year ago, it's simply amazing - especially on spring days! Sometimes you can find some real treasures at highstreet fashion stores which look straight from a vintage boutique. Especially Zara sometimes release the most beautiful pieces! The dress is made of a very soft suede and got beautiful stitching details and a lace-up front - it's whole fit is very 70s vintage inspired which I love!
I combined it with some turquoise navajo jewelry and a pair of my platform boots.

Love x










1 comment:

  1. Wunderschönes Kleid. Steht Dir ausgezeichnet. Das Outfit ist schlicht und sehr gelungen!!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete