Friday, February 12, 2016

Outfit: Oh to sail away, To sandy lands and other days.


Embroidered velvet blouse & indian silver pendant: Vintage || Fringe shorts: H&M || Gypsy Rocker Boots: Spell Designs

For this Friday I'm wearing one of those outfits which can be worn at a night out or casual during the day - those are my favorite ones. Lately I'm obsessing over embroidered vintage velvet from the 70s, it's not only perfectly cozy for the colder days, it's also simply magical and glamorous in a very classy way. I got this stunning indian velvet blouse on Etsy and it was one of my christmas presents - its golden embellishment immediately caught my eye. Especially in the sunlight it's warm rust/bronze shiny colors look the best. I decided to keep the outfit very comfortable, so I went for some black fringed shorts, sheer nylons and western boots. 

Happy weekend, friends!
Love x












1 comment:

  1. Absolutely incredible dress, I also love the pattern of your dress!
    Fabrics Usa Inc

    ReplyDelete