Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Outfit: Motorcycle club.


Grey coat: Wholesale Buying || Velvet shorts: Topshop (old) || Harley Davidson tee: Vintage || Lace tights: H&M || Belt, Necklace and rings: Vintage || Platform Boots: Vic Matie

For this Wednesday I went for a rocker chic outfit with lots of golden accessories. I got the grey coat from Wholesale Buying a few weeks ago, it's a really versatile piece which can be dressed casual, business like or chic just depending on how you combine it. You all know typical business outfits are impossible to find on my blog, so it's no big surprise I created a Rock 'n' Roll / biker inspired outfit with some boho vibes - 100% my way and style. Because the coat is grey and pretty basic looking I wanted to bring in some color with my printed harley davidson shirt. Its golden+orange tones on black ground match perfectly the purple color of my velvet high-waisted shorts I got on sale at a Topshop store a few years ago. I decided to go for some fishnet style patterned lace tights to complete the outfit - those add some edge additionally. Last but not least I'm wearing my beautiful Tharu necklace which I recently bought on etsy. It's an ethnic vintage piece from the 70s I really love! It's become one of my favorite necklaces, it's such a beauty. I'm also wearing some colorful tribal bracelets, rings, my golden/silver belt which was a bargain from a secondhand shop and my beloved platform boots.

Tomorrow it's finally CHRISTMAS EVE! I hope you all have beautiful and relaxing christmas holidays with your family! Merry Christmas, lovers!!! 
xx













1 comment:

  1. Ein wirklich starkes Outfit! Ich habe es schon mal erwähnt, aber Shorts sind wirklich Dein Ding:)
    Ich wünsche Dir liebe Tessa geruhsame und fröhliche Feiertage, lass es Dir gut gehen:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete