Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Outfit: It’s Only Rock ’n’ Roll (But I Like It).


Rolling stones sweater: StyleMoi || Faux fur vest: H&M || Denim shorts: old; similar available on Zalando || Boots: Vic Matie || Necklaces: Vintage & Forever 21

Autumn's cooling the weather down and my looks are getting cozier and cozier again. It's raining a lot these days, so there's always a fresh breeze on top of that unfortunately! Here's one of my favorite combinations for this season: A soft, warm sweater paired with a faux fur vest, some denim cut offs and tights. I've already been missing those hot days when I left the house with nothing but my shorts, a tee and a flowy kimono! Fortunately there are tights which makes it possible to wear shorts in autumn, too! Here I went for a darker outfit with some Rock 'n' Roll vibes. I don't want to miss that Rolling Stones sweatshirt I received from StyleMoi, it's a great alternative to band tees! I throw over my grey faux fur vest I got at H&M around 2 years ago which makes the outfit even warmer. Additionally I'm wearing some classic blue denim shorts combined with my latest vintage find - the gold/silver western belt made of dreams I already showed you in an outfit post last week. 

Kisses x












No comments:

Post a Comment