Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Outfit: Keep The Lightning.



"Bowerbird" Duster kimono: Arnhem Clothing || Metallica tee: Urban Outfitters || Necklaces: Urban Outfitters & Vanessa Mooney || Spiked cowboy boots: Zara || Dreamweaver fringed bag: Spell Designs

After being all chic and glamorous in the last outfit post, here's a typical every day look of mine. I usually love being totally comfy when I go to town or hang out with friends, so I automatically always grab one of my kimono jackets and oversized tees. I usually wear tees with some high waisted shorts, but when the shirt is long enough, I simply use it as a dress like I wear my Metallica (one of my favorite bands btw) tee here. I wore that kimono together with that shirt very often, I love that the print has the same colors as the kimono. Have I ever mentioned that I love light blue + purple color combinations so so much? Those two colors fit perfectly together in my opinion. Somehow they both look a bit mysterious together like they would come straight from a fairy forest or something like that. ;-D
I simply love that kimono and its bright, beautiful print. Furthermore it has a perfect length, it isn't short, but it isn't too long at the same time. Arnhem and Spell which are both australian brands, have definitely got the most beautiful kimono prints out there! 









1 comment:

  1. Great outfit!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete