Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Outfit: Red rocks.



Opium kimono: Spell & The Gypsy Collective / Spell Designs || Crochet trim crop top: Urban Outfitters || Crochet shorts: H&M || Platform heels: The Whitepepper || Jewelry: Urban Outfitters, Vintage and Etsy || Concho belt: eBay

Finally I have a look with this beauty up. I bought the kimono on sale last winter and I think there's no kimono existing which is as perfect for festivals as this one. Just like all clothes by Spell Designs this kimono got an great quality, dream tassels and this glowing, vibrant red color which is simply amazing. Furthermore it has that cool thunderbird print (beaded btw) on the back, truly an eye-catcher! When I'm in town I dress the kimono a little bit down, I usually pair it with denim shorts or leggings, 1480 docs and a printed tee, so this is my ultimate festival combo, I guess. I named my look after the "Red Rocks amphitheatre "and there are also festivals during the year.  Such a beautiful location and amazing music, I wish I could be there! Wearing that kimono at a show would have been also perfect because of its red color haha. Well, maybe next year I will get to see some shows? Who knows. 









4 comments:

  1. ich erkläre dich ganz offiziell zum girl mit den schönsten kimonos

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, you're gourgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Kimono is to die for!! <3
    You look amazing! Love this outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome kimono!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete