Monday, November 11, 2013

All Apologies.



Flannel shirt: Vintage at Brandy Melville || Nirvana shirt: H&M (old) || Leather skirt with buckles: Mango || Necklace: Zara || "Darcie" boots: Doc Martens

This is the perfect outfit for the golden and warm autumn days. I wore that combo many times during october when it was sunny and the temperature was like 15°C. Now I can wear it underneath a warm coat or leather jacket, I guess. I bought that vintage flannel shirt at Brandy Melville when I was in Munich, because this color combo immediately caught my eye. It's soft, oversized and so comfortable! I remember seeing a picture with Kurt Cobain wearing a similar flannel on it. Maybe this inspired me to wear my Nirvana band tee haha. The leather skirt has become one of my favorite basic pieces, I love those buckles so much! It's very rock chic and goes with everything. 







1 comment: