Thursday, July 18, 2013

Never Look Back.


Kimono jacket: H&M
'Ride Free' Biker Top: Zara TRF (old)
Black Skull Belt: Rebel couture
Shredded washed shorts: Tally Weijl
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Rings: Romwe
"Dean" studded boots: Ash
_
This is one of my favorite looks I already wore several times in school or when I went to town. It's perfect for sunny, hot days! That kimono jacket is the perfect cover up! It almost fits to every piece I have. I really love its vintage pattern. The "Ride Free" top is one of my secondhand pieces, I already saw it on several tumblr pictures and I always loved its print - then I surprisingly found it on Kleiderkreisel (a german vintage/secondhand network) and I just haaaad to get it (Biker tees are my weakness to be honest btw haha). My shredded light blue washed shorts are new, too. I bought them on a shopping trip with Mum in Nuremberg. Maybe you already know them from Instagram. :-)
And not to forget: My beautiful new belt. I got it from Rebel Couture and the quality is amazing! It goes perfectly with shorts and adds a rockin' touch to every outfit. The smallest size is perfect for highwaist-shorts or cute dresses to add an edgy look. The buckle is very massive, I love it! Rebel Couture is a new german clothing brand from Hamburg and they got really cool pieces. I'm excited what's coming next, they have amazing ideas and a modern edgy concept. 


No comments:

Post a Comment