Friday, April 5, 2013

Road Trippin'.


Fringe Suede Jacket: Spell Designs
Eagle Top: Rebel Republic / Topshop
Leggings: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Zara
Other Jewelry: I got it from my lovely Mum, who bought it years ago.

I was so happy when I got this beautiful jacket from my parents on Easter. It's great to wear and it reminds me of festivals, road trips and freedom. I LOVE fringe details and I love wearing fringe / tassel jackets. It's very light and perfect for spring/summer temperature. I got this eagle top from a vintage online shop. It's a typical biker top and those prints are always cool and edgy! And I'm sooo thankful that my mother  gave me these beautiful turquoise bracelets. Some of them are orginal handmade native american bracelets and rings! I love that kind of jewelry. One day when I'm in the US I'm going to buy a whole truck full of tribal jewelry! :D

3 comments: